Pumped BMX 2 was released in September 2014, and hit the no.1 spot in 30 countries on iOS. I took the core gameplay mechanic of Pumped: BMX and then set about improving, well, everything. From the graphics to the physics and everything in between, Pumped BMX 2 was a big step up from 1.
I worked with Noodlecake to bring the game to Android, and it’s still in the sports charts on both iOS and Android.
About the Game
Ride your way through increasingly challenging levels while pulling off crazy trick combinations. 16 authentic BMX tricks can be combined with flips, spins, grinds and manuals for almost unlimited creativity. Includes a totally redesigned tutorial system so in just a few minutes anyone can be shredding like a pro.
Challenges & Achievements
Throw down your best moves to beat all 500 challenges or kick back and chill! It’s up to you. Game Center leaderboards and achievements, featuring the best BMXers in the world, mean that you’ll be sessioning Pumped BMX 2 long after the main game is complete.
Pick your style
Choose from 6 authentic rider styles and 10 unique bike colorways – look how you want to look, ride how you want to ride!
If that’s not enough, you can now record your runs straight to your device for sharing online (#pumpedbmx2), or even make your own web edits (not supported on iPhone 4).
– 50 levels, 500 challenges – from the simple to the fiendishly difficult.
– Game Center leaderboards and achievements, featuring top BMX pros.
– 16 legit tricks from kickouts to cliffhangers, from icepicks to nose manuals.
– Super accurate physics – as close as you’ll get to real BMX without picking up a bike.
– Amazing controls allow full creativity, from floaty 360s to frontflip bikeflips.
– Record straight to your device for full control over your videos.